Hi,

We're 3 weeks from launching our application and in ~8 weeks IndexTank
will no longer be accessible.  I've been holding my breath waiting for
a new torch carrier for IndexTank or for App Engine to get full text
search.

I've been a 1 man army on this project and App Engine taking most of
the server stuff off my shoulders has been a blessing.  Can anyone
recommend a hosted search option that I can use to bridge the gap
between IndexTank and GAE?  Am I best off launching Lucene/Solr on EC2
myself?

We're dealing with 20k Word documents.  The text has already been
extracted and can be sent directly.  The content doesn't change often
and search can lag for months.  I don't need/want page crawling.

Thanks