Well, I thought my new billing period would start from the 13th but
the bill on that day still doesn't show or seem to use discounted
instance hours:

Usage Report for 2012-02-13
Frontend Instance Hours
$0.08/Hour       96.59   28.00   68.59  $5.49
Discounted Instance Hour
$0.05/Hour       0.00    0.00    0.00   $0.00

Could anybody ahave a look?
(id: sirtrackwms)

Thank you