Can you please fix the following issue in 1.6.3 / Java:
*
 Internal exception during session-handling*

I have enabled <async-session-persistence enabled="true" /> for performance
reasons.

There seems to be problem / bug in the implementation?
I'm getting many ClassCastException
"com.google.apphosting.runtime.jetty.DeferredSessionTasks$DeferredDelete
cannot be cast to com.google.appengine.api.taskqueue.DeferredTask"?

Can somebody from Google please clarify this?

>From the log:

2012-02-20 11:11:10.093 /_ah/queue/__deferred__ 415 5ms 0kb
AppEngine-Google; (+http://code.google.com/appengine)

0.1.0.2 - - [20/Feb/2012:02:11:10 -0800] "POST /_ah/queue/__deferred__
HTTP/1.1" 415 0 "http://my.websitename.de/"; "AppEngine-Google; (+
http://code.google.com/appengine)" "my.websitename.de" ms=5 cpu_ms=116
api_cpu_ms=0 cpm_usd=0.003282 queue_name=default
task_name=16881521221872273561
instance=00c61b117c0be7955446b3cc336b1ed00f67df

I 2012-02-20 11:11:10.092

javax.servlet.ServletContext log: _ah_queue_deferred: Deferred task failed
exception:
com.google.apphosting.utils.servlet.DeferredTaskServlet$DeferredTaskException:
java.lang.ClassCastException:

On Mon, Feb 20, 2012 at 7:03 PM, Marzia Niccolai <marce+appeng...@google.com