I created a Google App Engine website in PYTHON.

When I clicked "Copy to another app" in Datastore Admin, all entities
dissapeared a couple of days later, from the Datastore Admin.

Most of the time, when I click Datastore Viewer I get
"Server Error

A server error has occurred.

Return to Applications screen."

I think the jobs are still running and I have no way to cancel the jobs.

Every so often, I can see the entities in the Datastore Viewer

Already Tried:
To Download the entities, but I get "fancy_urllib_InvalidCertException =
fancy_urllib.InvalidCertificateException AttributeError: 'module' object
has no attribute 'InvalidCertificateException'"

Is there a way to recover my entities?