Hi all,

It have been a while since billing issues where raised and discussed
here and I have concerns that there is nothing going on to correct
those.

There is no item on the road map:
http://code.google.com/intl/pl/appengine/docs/roadmap.html

There are filed issues:

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=6994
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=1650
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=1999

I think that GAE team should consider this a priority since leaving
the preview and setting up new prices.

Personally having no way of entering expenses due to lack of the VAT
Invoice is the biggest issue, then is the issue of charging small
amounts. These two double the cost of using GAE.

Please provide and ETA for requested features:

1. EU VAT Invoice - need for expense entering
2. Minimum amount charged - charging no less than X$, no more silly
0.0x $ charges
3. Monthly billing - be easy on our accountants
4. Prepaid credit - allow us to minimise the payment and invoice
processing costs with prepaying a significant amount every one for a
while

PS. Sorry for the new thread, I wanted to summarise things here so
people could find and star the issues.