Hi Jan,
  Well, there is the datastore:
    http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/datastore/

  If you don't want to write something to load and parse the csv in to
entities yourself, you can use the bulkloader.
    http://code.google.com/appengine/docs/python/tools/uploadingdata.html

  You have really provided any details about what you're doing, so it
is hard to offer any more specific ideas.

Robert