Greetings,

  I recently upgraded to version 1.6.3 (from 1.5.1) of the GAE SDK, and,
because it seems that every time I start my development appserver, I have
to reload my development datastore (I am NOT specifying the option to clear
the datastore upon starting), I am trying to run the python program to
reload the data.
However, I get the following error( the application name is
"family-tourt-hudd"):
ApplicationError: ApplicationError: 1 app "dev~family-tourt-hudd" cannot
access app "family-tourt-hudd"'s data
It appears that it's prepending the "dev" in front of my app name.
I see that the development console says it's for the app
"dev-family-tourt-hudd", but can't see anywhere where I've specified this.
Apparently it thinks I'm dealing with two different apps. I saw in the
release notes that "dev" would be
appended to an environment variable. I've tried specifying the "dev" app
name when running the upload app:
I get the same error, but this time it's got the same app name and says it
can't access the information.
Here's how I start the dev_appserver:
dev_appserver.py --high_replication
--datastore_path=/usr/local/apps/gae/fam/fam.datastore --debug
/usr/local/apps/gae/fam
and here's how I run the data upload program:
python dbload-fams.py family-tourt-hudd localhost:8080

What's going on here, and what can I do to make it work?

Thanks