I've taken a look at some of the High Replication app IDs posted publicly
and haven't found instances of this (instances exiting because of error
code 202) recently. It looks to have stabilized as of ~15 hours ago. If you
have a master/slave application that continues to exhibit this behavior,
there might be a band aid we can apply, but please don't ask for it unless
you are still seeing issues since there could be unintended consequences.

Side note: there are a few things going on at the same time, so if you are
NOT seeing the symptoms reported in this thread (Error Code 202 exits),
please don't post to this thread - you're just making it harder to collect
information and address the issue.

--
Ikai Lan
plus.ikailan.com