Alex,

I believe it's better wait till Monday before starting a new thread as
otherwise it would not get much attention. By Monday we would get actual
billing history data for the 9th of March so we would be able to raise  a
case with some data so we can prove a pattern.

In meantime I belive we can fill a spreadsheet - I've created a template:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtxJ_-1aIO7idEhYT3pyLVZ4R3F0cGdTMFhyZkswVWc

Also we can raise and issue in the issue tracker.

Alex