Ikai,

I have not moved to HRD yet. But I am pretty sure I am the only user of my
application. However, ever since couples of days back, not only that it is
slow but I kept on running out of quota, despite the fact that I turned on
the billing. I have switched off billing yesterday as it didn't help me.

Can I get a refund? The request is due to the fact that I am hitting the
app less than 20 times per day, and I run out of quotas. Enabled billing
didn't help. I am perplexed with a single user, how would it be possible to
exhaust 0.05 million operations? see below as an example -

Datastore Read Operations
[image: 100%]
100%0.05 of 0.05 Million Ops0.00$0.70/ Million Ops$0.00

I don't want publish my appid, if you would like to know, I get text you at
your google voice number. If that helps.

Thanks for any reply.