Dear All,
I'm always storing the img I receive in the blobstore using this code:

class UploadHandler(blobstore_handlers.BlobstoreUploadHandler):
 def post(self):
 upload_files = self.get_uploads('File')
 blob_info = upload_files[0]
 fotos = FOTO()
 fotos.link = blob_info.key()
 fotos.Tlink = images.get_serving_url(fotos.link, 94)
 fotos.Glink = images.get_serving_url(fotos.link, 800)
 fotos.put()

Now I receive a PDF and I have to store an IMG.
And I'm thinking to use the conversions tool as per below.

from google.appengine.api import conversion

# Create a conversion request from HTML to PNG.
asset = conversion.Asset("text/html", "<b>some data</b>", "test.html")
conversion_obj = conversion.Conversion(asset, "image/png")

result = conversion.convert(conversion_obj)
if result.assets:
  # Note: in most cases, we will return data all in one asset.
  # Except that we return multiple assets for multiple pages image.
  for asset in result.assets:
    doSomethingWithAsset(asset.data)
else:
  handleError(result.error_code, result.error_text)

My question is:
How can I store the asset? Could I still use the way I was?

Thanks

Max