My app is responding 10x slower than usual, and # of instances is up
about 5-8x.  My daily costs are 10x usual, and I am at risk of
exceeding my daily quota.

I am on M/S.

Question:
a.  Do I need to expand my quota to cover these additional charges
(shutting down is not an option).
b.  Will we get refunded for the excess charges?
c.  My appid is thinkwave3; can it be moved back to a legacy serving
platform?

Thank you.

johnP