From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Daniel Kramer
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 10:57 PM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [google-appengine] Switched to HRD - So far not impressed

Yes, I get it. I was anxious to try python27 and jumped the gun early.  But
I am back to just the HRD switch without python27/threadSafe.  I was not
surprised to see issue with python27, I didn't expect the errors with just
switching to HRD.  I also didn't expect to see my backend server appearing
to run python27 when my app is set to python25