Hello,

We have added a custom domain to our appengine app. We followed the
isntructions changed everything but something went wrong and we can't
find the way to fix it. The thing is that in the google apps appengine
tab the main url specified is https://appid.appspot.com. However, and
that means all traffic from the domain mappings will be sent to the
https url, and of course this won't work. I don't know how this https
url ended up there as in the app engine admin console, the app url is
http://appid.appspot.com.

We haven't find the way to change this url. We have tried to disable
this app in google apps but it didn't work, it stays there.

This is quite urgent, so any help will be really appreciated!!

Thanks in advance!