Hi Joshua,

Thanks for contributing to the thread.

I have followed the approach you suggest in the past for some things and
agree with you it is a good one. However, I do not have the time to do it
in all areas and for every issue. I am in a very competitive space and need
to be implementing new features to survive, whatever time was left lately
was spent transitioning to HRD, new pricing, python27 and still dealing
with the aftermath. The past 6 months have been tough....

If you look at the first issue, ways to be fixed have been suggested. This
was the kind of thing, that three years ago I said: if Google has
implemented 98% of the mail service in a few months, in a few more months
they will have ironed all these other issues we reported and we will be
good to go. Well, three years later I conclude that they have just
abandoned it ASIS.

Anyways, I am more happy with GAE than upset and most time Google
eventually has taken care of the issues especially when we have complained
about issues and the time it takes to get resolved. So do me a favor and
help me out by starring the issue and I am still confident that the Google
will take care of it before I loose a customer because of it.

PK