I am new to Google apps and currently use it to register HS students
for Advanced Placement exams.  The problem is that we realized Friday
night that kids were not getting their confirmation emails after
registering and we did some research and found that there was a 100
email per day cap on the free account, so I set up a google checkout
account and linked my cc to the account to enable billing so that we
could send out a new confirmation email to all of the students.  I
checked and the card is linked to the account and I have record that
it was linked, but we tried on Sunday to send out all the emails and
once again it stopped after 100 were sent, any ideas???

Thanks!!

Nicole