I wasnt on the razors edge... is the point My daily spend is $0.60 plus my
prepurchased instansce hours spend. Beyond the front end hours I have 2-3
cents a day on database reads. The problem is the prepurchased instance
hours are calculating into the daily spend even though when you set your
budget they do not. We are a not for profit preschool so having a budget is
very import to anticipate expenditures.