On Thu, Mar 22, 2012 at 3:34 AM, Richard Watson
<richard.wat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Two questions:
> 1) Why only 'reasonably' happy? Anything you didn't like?

The documentation is a little thin - for instance, I had to
experimentally discover the special header which indicates whether the
original request was SSL or HTTP (so I can redirect http->https).  The
initially issued SSL cert was somehow broken so they had to reissue
it.   But the service works fine and provides the best interface to
hosted DNS I have yet worked with.

> 2) Brandon has said they've had to save customers from CloudFlare in the
> past. You haven't hit any of those issues?

I haven't hit anything, but we aren't seeing much traffic yet.  For us
(https://www.voo.st/) the main benefit today is SSL.  I say
"reasonably happy" because we really haven't exercised CF heavily so I
can't give it a confident endorsement.  But so far all lights are
green.

Jeff