Thanks for your reply.

Even if logs do account for data storage, I've got a little less than 115MB
of those. With the 15MB of application data that would make up for a 130MB
total.

I've also ran a vacuum_indexes and I've got not custom indexes and a very
simple data model (only 3 entities).

With such a simple data model and such small amount of data, can the
indexes really be responsible for the missing 894MB (1024-130)?