I am not sure if it is the identical issue, but HR datastore is definitely
having big problem for me.

My main concern is data is committed within transaction but after a few
hours, old data would be retrieved even with get_by_id.  (Not because of
cached in memcache/client/etc).  No user is reporting the problem in the
last few hours but it affected a large amount of users around 10 hours
before.