I forget to tell something in my previous message : I'm using eclipse
plugin for the deployment.

I fixed the problem (for now but I hope it will not come again) :
- I deleted another old version to see if it fixed the problem -> no
- I deployed the version again from another eclipse project -> the version
is now showing in the list

So I don't know why it wasn't there the first time and why it's there now.

The first deployment was from an eclipse project with the eclipse maven
plugin used on the project.
Since version 2.5.0 of the google plugin, deployments were broken from that
project (see issue
39<https://code.google.com/p/google-plugin-for-eclipse/issues/detail?id=39>
).
So I created another project, synchronized with the first via source
versionning, where I didn't activate the maven plugin.
I'm usually deploying from that latter project, but today, I used the
former project by mistake.

Deployment work, but with the problem I report in my previous post.
The second deployment from the latter project worked and fixed the problem.

So now, I don't know 2 things :
- why is deployment now working from my former project ?
- why wasn't the version showing in the list : was it a problem of the gae
admin or a problem from the plugin deployment ?
- maybe it was because I made that deployment when only 8 versions where
showing in the list (because I delete another old version before deploying).

If think that case need to be look up because either the plugin has a
problem or the app administration has a problem.
Maybe the plugin has a problem only in my eclipse, but how to know ?

Thanks,

Mathieu