A bit of an update from my application:

   - I still can't see the indexes size on the Datastore Statistics, even
   after the stable release of the SDK 1.6.4. I guess it shows only composite
   indexes (not the default) and I have none of those;
   - My Billing History reports keep saying that I'm using only 0.01 GB
   (rather than the 1GB+ that is shown on the Dashboard).

In the meantime, I've created a new application and copied all my data
there. The new application has been working fine since, but then again the
original had been working fine for well more than a year and moving to a
new application might not be a solution at all for some.

Has anyone filed a production ticket yet?