On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 15:25:30 -0700, Kaan Soral wrote:
> Thanks a lot for the reply
>
> I am shocked to learn about the total 1MB limit for any datastore entity, I
> thought it was only for properties

Over time, you'll stop being shocked and just expect things to be seriously
limited. Honestly, you don't *want* 1MB entities (and God help you if it were
really per-property!). If you've got a lot of them, it becomes prohibitively
slow and difficult to do anything with them except fetch a few at a time
occasionally. Transactions will take far longer, too, meaning concurrent access
will produce higher and higher error rates. If you really need to store lots of
data, use the Blobstore. Once you reach larger entity sizes, it's the only
reasonable access model anyway.