Since a few days my custom links on the App Engine admin page do not seem
to work anymore, I get "too many HTTP redirects" - is this a common issue
or what else should I do to circumvent that? I followed the instructions as
written in the docs to add such custom pages.

I'm using MacOSX with Safari 5.1.5 to access the admin panel.

Also on the iPad those custom links never worked - I guess it's the same
error, perhaps the redirect count is even lower there?

kind regards
Michael