The example
here<https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/go/gettingstarted/usingdatastore>shows
 how to fetch at most 10 items, but I would like to retrieve all the
of items, in order to loop through them.

How do I go about this? Like how do I create an array (or slice as Go seems
to call them) which has no set capacity?

Bearing in mind that it may have hundreds of entities at some point, how
can do I this without loading them all into memory at once? Or do I not
need to worry about that on GAE?