2 days ago I started the process of migrating my python gae app to python27
by creating a duplicate application in Application settings. Since then my
original app's Application settings console is no longer allowing me make
any changes to the Max idle instances or Min pending latency. Whenever I
do, i get this cryptic error message:

*"Min Idle Instances should be less than or equal to Max Idle Instances."*

Now my app is like a runaway train!! I'm using up my billing quota
in minutes to hours. How do I make it stop. Someone please help!