On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 12:12 AM, Andrei <gml...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, I've been unhappy with GAE for a year now (started GAE in 2009)
> But it's a joy for me to work on aws

Well go use it then!

If you found a platform that works for you, then great, use it.

Its important to realise a particular platform isn't going to suit everyone.

Concentrate your efforts where you are most productive, you will be
happier for it.

It's always painful, when you find something isnt what you expected it
to be - and it doesnt live up to your expectations.
But rather than dwell on that, move on quickly; and chalk it up to experience.