Hi,

Since the M/S database is now deprecated, I decided go along with the
migration. My app id is *sciigears*. The migration process went ok, but
after that I experience errors.

First of all, the Datastore viewer of the Admin console does not show all
entities of a kind. What? How can this be? If my application performs a
query, it lists entities that do not appear on the datastore viewer page (I
order the entities by the same property, same direction...). The missing
entities were present in the old app, they should be present in the new. I
guess they are since the query run by the app code returns them...

Second, I'm not able to read the migrated blobstore files. I get the
following error:

java.io.IOException
        at
com.google.appengine.api.files.FileServiceImpl.translateException(FileServiceImpl.java:601)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.files.FileServiceImpl.makeSyncCall(FileServiceImpl.java:574)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.files.FileServiceImpl.open(FileServiceImpl.java:496)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.files.FileServiceImpl.openForRead(FileServiceImpl.java:456)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.files.FileServiceImpl.openForRead(FileServiceImpl.java:447)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.files.FileServiceImpl.openReadChannel(FileServiceImpl.java:202)

Caused by: com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy$ApplicationException:
ApplicationError: 7:

        at java.lang.Thread.getStackTrace(Thread.java:1495)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl.doSyncCall(ApiProxyImpl.java:237)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl.access$000(ApiProxyImpl.java:68)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl$1.run(ApiProxyImpl.java:182)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl$1.run(ApiProxyImpl.java:180)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl.makeSyncCall(ApiProxyImpl.java:180)
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl.makeSyncCall(ApiProxyImpl.java:68)
        at com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy.makeSyncCall(ApiProxy.java:101)
        at com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy.makeSyncCall(ApiProxy.java:50)
        at
com.google.appengine.api.files.FileServiceImpl.makeSyncCall(FileServiceImpl.java:570)
        ... 38 more
Caused by: com.google.apphosting.api.ApiProxy$ApplicationException:
ApplicationError: 7:
        at
com.google.apphosting.runtime.ApiProxyImpl$AsyncApiFuture.failure(ApiProxyImpl.java:546)
        at
com.google.net.rpc3.client.RpcStub$RpcCallbackDispatcher$1.runInContext(RpcStub.java:788)

Please look into it. Thanks.