Please describe the problem in a lot more detail.  You're speaking as
if we understand what's going on.  Nobody does.  Fail silently?  What
does that mean?  The tasks don't execute but stay in the queue?  The
tasks don't get added to the queue?  If you want help, you have to do
a lot more than say "my app is broken".

I enqueue transactional tasks all the time.  I use this to string out
a transactional operation across dozens of entity groups.  It works
fine.

Jeff