And how are you?

I see records in our custom index for what I know is a null value.
 Meaning, we index a string field on the model and it needs to be a custom

However, this field is not required to be filled out by the user, and 9
times out of 10 this field is not filled out by a user...but based on the
index statistics, I can see that we have an index record regardless if that
value is filled in or if it is null.  Why write to the index for a null
value?

Is this expected behavior and we have to take a custom index approach to
not get charged index writes for null values?  Or is this a known issues
that will be addressed at some point?

Rock on,
  -Hardwick

--
Check out these BetterCloud Products:
SherpaTools<http://www2.bettercloud.com/e/10212/er-amputm-campaign-sherpatools/5b2cf/21170992>

David Hardwick
CTO,
BetterCloud
 Mobile: 703-338-0741
86 Chambers St. Suite 704
New York, NY 10007
tungle.me/davidhardwick (calender availability)