As part of a recent change, a very small number of apps that had not
been deployed in the past 3 years would break without manual
intervention on our part or a redeployment on your part.  Our initial
effort to fix all of these pre-emptively unfortunately missed some of
those apps.  We're rolling out a fix to these apps over the next few
hours; since your app id is not in the message I can't fix your app
manually now.