I'm getting a lot of 500 errors recently (both static and dynamic
requests). Making my application unavailable.

The logs say the following:

A problem was encountered with the process that handled this request,
causing it to exit. This is likely to cause a new process to be used for
the next request to your application. (Error code 121)

The same code has been working well for quite some time. What's happening
now?

I'm using the High Replication Datastore and Python 2.5.