  version: "2.6"
- name: lxml
  version: "2.3"
- name: MarkupSafe
  version: "0.15"
- name: NumPy
  version: "1.6.1"
  ..."

But when I used the code from that example to import NumPy in
development server threw an error. It turns out I should use "numpy"
rather then "NumPy". Which I got from this site:
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/python27/using27?hl=sv#Configuring_Libraries

I'm guessing "MarkupSafe" should really be "markupsafe" etc. to. And
you should probably fix that example so that other guys don't have to
scratch their head. :-)

By the way, is there any official way to report bugs in the
documentation and is more thorough documentation for python 2.7 (or
books on the subject) coming?