I'm working on python google app engine application,i'm using python2.5, i
want to deal with images on GAE(filter images), initially i tried wit PIL
library and i installed it successfully and i tested it and it works
correctly on my computer,but when i test it on localhost(run on GAE), i
have an error thatNotImplementedError: Unable to find the Python PIL
library,then
i tried to deal with images using Images Python API , as in this tutorial:
https://developers.google.com/appengine/docs/python/images/overview, and i
tested resizing images service,and it works correctly,but the main
application that i want is to filter the images,the question is :if this
service(image filtering) supported in Images Python API in GAE?and if not
how can i filter images on GAE?i saw that this service available in PIL,but
this library is not supported by GAE
I tried as a second choice to use python2.7 such that it supports PIL
library and i edited the app.yaml configuration file,but i don't know how
to use this library in the python page(main.py)?
app.yaml:
application: app_id
version: 1
runtime: python27