I have an entity with only unindexed properties (indexed=False), but
whenever I bulk upload a bunch of them, it gets suspiciously close to the
quota limit as if the properties were indexed. If I run a query in admin
with one of those property in the where clause or the order by clause, it
works just fine, even though my understanding of unindexed properties is
that this type of query should return an error. Also, the stats shows
indexes for all these properties.

Any idea what I'm missing? Here is my entity:

class User(db.Model):
        token = db.TextProperty(indexed=False)
        location = db.TextProperty(indexed=False)
        timestamp = db.DateTimeProperty(indexed=False, auto_now_add=True)

Thanks.