I have configured my application to write HTTP session data to the
datastore asynchronously. I have configured my own push queue for this
purpose, as opposed to using the default push queue.

My question is: is this queue limited to the push queue execution rate
limit of 500 task invocations per second? If so, does this mean that
an application that exceeds 500 session persistence operations per
second must use synchronous session persistence only?