Hi there,

We have been experiencing a massive increase in URLFetch errors in the
couple of weeks. Our application used to run perfectly with no errors but
recent connections have had frequent issues which impacts our customers
(these are connections to a merchant API). The only error we get from
URLFetch is a generic "DownloadError: ApplicationError: 2".

Are these timeouts or another production issue? Is there someone at Google
that can have a look to see what is actually happening with the connections
and give a better diagnosis?

I have already approached the other side of the connection who assures me
they are seeing no problems on their end.

Thanks,

Nikolaj