Hi,

I have an app that works perfectly on the dev server. On the client side,
just after authenticating (using google accounts), it shows a "loading..."
message, and when the UI is loaded and the needed data is fetched, it shows
up.

Here is my problem : I have deployed my app many times in the last 12
months for testing purposes, and got ervery time good results.
Since the last deployment (after minor UI changes), yersterday, my app is
doing the authentiaction, displays the "loading.." thing, and then stops

On the logs page I dont get ANY exception or error. There I see the logs
for the first requests (e.g. /, CSS file, static files like images, the
scripts, and of cours the RPC authentication request. All of these run
without any problem, but then the rest is not done ! The app stops !

Does anybody have any idea, how I can start to debug ? I don't have any
exception or error to start with ! And as my app is fully working on the
dev server, I really don't know how to proceed.

Thanks a lot for your help !

Gaël

P.S. naturally, I already tried to completely clear my datastore (HR) and
my memcache. no effects. I also completely deactivated my app, created a
new one with a fresh new app ID, nothing helps. I also tried many operating
systems and browsers, I get everywhere the same not usable result.