did you have blobs to migrate?  i can't seem to migrate blobs and was
wondering if anyone recently had success with that?

also, are you still having to pay for data stored in your old app?  i'm
worried about paying thousands of dollars to delete data from the master
slave DB once migration is complete.

glad to hear it is working well for you!  can't wait to complete the
migrations myself!

cfh