Is there a best practices example for handling errors on the Android app
when it tries to connect to the GAE server?

i.e.
- do we have to check for network connectivity before trying or will the
fire() method just throw a network connectivity not found error that we
should be catching?
- What types of errors are handled in the onFailure(ServerFailure error)
method of the Receiver? Are GAE server errors returned, or just logged on
the server? Can we force the server to return a custom error, via the
onFailure method?

*ex:*
*request.getEntity().fire(new Receiver<EntityProxy>() {*
*
*
* @Override*
* public void onFailure(ServerFailure error) {*
* // what types of errors are returned here? *
* }*
*
*
* @Override*
* public void onSuccess(EntityProxy arg0) {*
* *
* }*
*
*
*});*

I've tried to find good examples or documentation on the types of errors
returned but there doesn't seem to be much out there.

Thanks for any help.