Hi,

I have been seeing similar issues today. I believe they are of my own
doing, and here are my steps to resolution in case they help:

Issue

* I had manually edited the index.yaml file for Datastore indexes, and
had not cleaned up the indexes in the dev server
* This caused the same, intermittent error responses and log messaging
that you have been seeing, on all HTTP Requests

Resolution

* Rolled back index.yaml from source control file and redeployed
* No further issues present with current testing

Hope this helps.

Stu