Hi

I am getting the following error, when I try to run GAE locally:

urlfetch_stub.py", line 33, in <module>
    _fancy_urllib_InvalidCertException =
fancy_urllib.InvalidCertificateException
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute
'InvalidCertificateException'

I am using django and djangoappengine from allbuttonspressed.

I've read online discussions about ssl and how it is not compatible with
python 2.7, which I'm using.  I've tried using python 2.5 but get the same
error.  Also I have used this current setup in the past, and did not have
this problem.

When I search specifically for fancy_urllib.InvalidCertificateException, I
find discussions that say this problem can occur randomly and may be a
problem with GAE:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9359745/certificate-not-work-when-i-try-to-update

or that I could be behind a proxy that may be interfering with the SSL
handshake.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/google-appengine/q5adjXxLFhk/KkC8lTiyrLIJ

I do not think my internet connection is the problem, but I'm checking into
it.  I also checked the status of GAE, and everything is up.

Is anybody out there familier with this problem?  Is there a way to get
google to check things on their end?  I'm not see anything in the logs, on
appspot, that looks like it is related to this problem.

Thanks
Jim