Hello,

I have read through google app engine policy, and it seems like
pornographic content is not allowed.
Bus as I state in my subject - How we can go until it becomes truly
pornographic.

So if we have a site similar to "sex.com" or "redtube.com" - then yes
- thats pure 'Porn'.

But what about the dating sites ? I have found number of dating sites
got girls who put naked pictures on it - is it still pornographic ?
If for example only registered members put hidden pictures of them
naked - and those hidden pictures can only be seen bu other registered
numbers ? Would google be concerned that its pornographic content and
block it ?
To register of course you need do be aged appropriate and so on ..

In my case - I would like to make a wallpaper site on google app
engine, and some of those pictures would be of naked women, or some
hentai stuff. You would need to be registered and appropriate age to
see them. Would that still be a pornography ?

Another thing - how much "naked" is pornographic ? Which body parts
can I blur to make it non-pornographic ?