We're using Google Apps as the authentication mechanism for one of our
apps. I know we can't switch authentication methods but can I switch the
domain that it's tied to? We're able to add users to it from the new domain
and log in to the AppEngine console but we have trouble accessing URLs that
require admin rights. In these cases, we are redirected to a
domain-specific login page (e.g. http://www.google.com/a/olddomain.com).
Changing the URL manually to the new URL doesn't work.