Hi Google team,

according to my understanding the F4 instances incur 4 instance hours per
actual hour. Assuming an average of 2 instances over the past 14 hours, we
should be at 2*14*4 = 112 instance hours, not at 205.  I understand that
this data may not be exact, so maybe we should be at 125 or even 140 or so.
Or am I mistaken?

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-7D0y1QsVR2g/T7F9XDMQbCI/AAAAAAAAADM/lX6_EjfvimU/s1600/instances2.jpg>

This has been going on for about 2 weeks now, and our bills are getting
very high, given that we rarely exceeds 0.8 requests per second.

I raised two production issues (on Thursday and Friday) but I haven't
received  confirmation even wether the issues have been created, so I'm
trying the forum.

We used to be at $5 to $10per day, now we're at $30 to $50. Some of it
might be due to increased usage, but we certainly didn't quadruple load. It
would be great to get some insight into this.

Our app ID is small-improvements-hrd

Cheers,
Per