Could you give me a hint on how I download all of my APPstore data and load
it into my localhost. I want a better test environment

I am downloading like this
appcfg.py download_data --application=s~crime-syndicate --url=<remote api>
--filename=test

But uploading like this
appcfg.py upload_data --application=crime-syndicate --filename=test
--url=http://localhost:8888/cp_remote_api --email=<email> --passin

fails with
error: [Errno 54] Connection reset by peer and

Am I using the correct data types. Filename test is in some kind of sql3
stuff