Hi Per,

Thanks for sending the details. First thing comes to mind is that the
culprit might be instances on a version 'ah-builtin-python-bundle'.
This version is currently dedicated to the 'Datastore Admin' feature. I
think you are running some task like backup/copy/deletion in 'Datastore
Admin', right?

I hope it could explain the situation you are experiencing right
now. Please let me know if that isn't the case.

Thanks,

-- Takashi