Hi,

The pre-release SDKs for 1.6.6 are available. You can download them here:

Python:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/downloads/detail?name=google_appengine_1.6.6_prerelease.zip
Java:
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/downloads/detail?name=appengine-java-sdk-1.6.6_prerelease.zip

Java Version 1.6.6
===============
- On May 8, 2012 we released an experimental Search API.

http://googleappengine.blogspot.com/2012/05/looking-for-search-find-it-on-google.html
- App creation for apps using the Master/Slave datastore is now restricted
  only those users who already own a Master/Slave app.
- Apps with billing enabled are now able to configure up to 100 cron jobs.
- Admin Console can no longer be included in an <iframe>.  To prevent
  clickjacking attacks on the Admin Console, we are now setting
read:
  https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Clickjacking.
- The datastore now supports embedding entities as properties of other
entities.
- The Admin Console will now periodically prompt administrators to take an
  optional App Engine satisfaction survey.
- We have released the full MapReduce framework as experimental.
- Appstats now contains information about the cost of the RPCs made during
the
  request.
- The Search API has deprecated AddDocumentResponse class. This may require
  recompilation of your application.
- Fixed an issue where large datastore backups were unable to be deleted.
- Fixed an issue where datastore backups fail due to an ascii decoding
issue.
- Fixed an issue where running a projection query on a multi-valued property
  with an equality filter did not return any results.
- Fixed an issue where XG transactions did not work with the Remote API.
    http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=7238

Python Version 1.6.6
=================
- On May 8, 2012 we released an experimental Search API.

http://googleappengine.blogspot.com/2012/05/looking-for-search-find-it-on-google.html
- App creation for apps using the Master/Slave datastore is now restricted
  only those users who already own a Master/Slave app.
- Apps with billing enabled are now able to configure up to 100 cron jobs.
- Admin Console can no longer be included in an <iframe>.  To prevent
  clickjacking attacks on the Admin Console, we are now setting
read:
  https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Clickjacking.
- The Admin Console will now periodically prompt administrators to take an
  optional App Engine satisfaction survey.
- You can now use the third party PyAMF library with Python 2.7. This is
  available as an experimental feature.
- For NDB, Rollback has been added to the default list of flow exceptions.
    http://code.google.com/p/appengine-ndb-experiment/issues/detail?id=179
- The Search API has deprecated order_id attribute on Document class. It has
  been replaced with rank.
- Fixed an issue where large datastore backups were unable to be deleted.
- Fixed an issue where datastore backups fail due to an ASCII decoding
issue.
- Fixed an issue where the SDK did not import subpackages correctly when
using
  import hooks.
- Fixed an issue where running a projection query on a multi-valued property
  with an equality filter did not return any results.
- Fixed an issue where unicode is not consistently handled in python search
API.
- Fixed an issue where unicode environment variables were dropped in
Appstats
  when using Python 2.7.
    http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=6448
- Fixed an issue where XG transactions did not work with the Remote API.
    http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=7238

-Marzia