In short, im thinking of changing how we do business by using cloud
services to fix our semi manual working line.

We need an app something in the line of this.

<https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-GR2iMo394-E/T7PN-kKU8pI/AAAAAAAAAAM/wblj6a5kx-g/s1600/24a.png>

As you can see, its a pretty simple app that all it needs to do is to
output what each processing line outputs and stores it in 2 databases.
One is individual and one is main. Of course stuffs gets a little more
complicated once we start introducing :

1. daily quarries (enables us to actually access the production of one
specific day)
2. product quarries
3. barcoding each completed product (not sure if java / phyton can be
linked with our barcode reader)

The idea is that each app will be password protected for each production
line and only the admin account can access the main database to overview
the entire production.

The reason why we want it to be in the form of cloud computing is the ease
of access of our database wherever we have internet access.

Whether i should use app engine or app scripts, any suggestions as to how i
shall start doing this?
I have very limited knowledge of programming so im assuming im going to
hire a programmer to do is, but is there anything special he has to know to
be able to code it using app engine / app script?

Thank you for reading this and helping me....

BTW, i am not sure if im allowed to ask here, but is anyone selling
services here such as "selling apps" ?