Thank you. I have a one more question.
For example, i have 2 GAE applications. First is test1.appspot.com and the
second is test2.appspot.com.
And i want to update code of my "test2.appsopt.com" application, through
"test1.appspot.com" application.

In first appIication ("test1") i want to select file "helloworld.py"(with
new code version) using form (<form enctype="multipart/form-data" >) , and
then i wan to upload this file into test2.appspot.com ( update the old version
of the code, in my application, to the new).
Can i do this?
What should I do to make it?
Sorry for my english)